Students build and program robots using Pittsco, VEX IQ, and 3D printed parts to complete robotic and coding challenges: Sumo, Racing, and Battle-Bot challenge.
What Students Learn
- How to plan, construct, and program custom robots
- How to select appropriate sensors and motors for challenges
- How to use custom functions and variables
What Students Create:
- Build a series of robots to complete various challenges
- Write programs to accomplish tasks and challenges
About Robotics Courses
Our Robotics courses teach kids the basics of electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering, as they apply the engineering design process to design, build, and test their robotic creations against varying challenges.
Our camps are designed for middle school age students (Grades 6-9) to explore and experience the opportunity integrated STEM education and the potential of engineeirng and technology careers.