Students utilize advanced sensors and programming to design, construct, and program robots capable of autonomous operation, culminating in a final challenge.
Students have the option to purchase their autonomous vehicle for further learning and exploration.
What Students Learn
- What does Autonomous mean?
- Review and exploration of sensors and communication standards (Bluetooth, wifi)
- How to setup and connect Bluetooth 4.0
- How to create communication protocols between vehicle to vehicle
- How to create communication protocols between vehicle to infrastructure
What Students Create:
- Build an autonomous vehicle platform
- Programs that allow for communication between vehicle to vehicle and vehicle to infrastructure
About Robotics Courses
Our Robotics courses teach kids the basics of electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering, as they apply the engineering design process to design, build, and test their robotic creations against varying challenges.
Our camps are designed for middle school age students (Grades 6-9) to explore and experience the opportunity integrated STEM education and the potential of engineeirng and technology careers.