Students build and program robots using the Robolink Rockit Smart Kit to complete robotic and coding challenges.
Students have the option to purchase thier Rockit Robotics Kit for further exploration and learning.
What Students Learn
- How to use the Rockit Smart Kit to construct various robots to complete challenges and activities
- How to program using block based programming languages
- How to use sensors and motors
- How to use funcitions, variables, and parameters
What Students Create:
- Build a series of robots to complete various challenges
- Write programs to accomplish tasks and challenges
About Robotics Courses
Our Robotics courses teach kids the basics of electrical, mechanical, and computer engineering, as they apply the engineering design process to design, build, and test their robotic creations against varying challenges.
Our camps are designed for middle school age students (Grades 6-9) to explore and experience the opportunity integrated STEM education and the potential of engineeirng and technology careers.